Note: Before your visit, please note the current show times of our permanent exhibition on Klimt, Hundertwasser and Journey as well as our special exhibition "Cosmos".
- Monday to Thursday: 10am to 5pm.
- Fridays to Saturdays: 10am to 9pm
- Sundays and Public Holidays: 10am to 7pm.
- Please make sure that you arrive 15 min in advance. Last entrance 1hr before closure.
- The book and gift shop is open during the Phoenix's opening hours.
- Duration of the exhibitions: 1hr.
- The exhibition remains closed on all silent holidays (Good Friday, All Saints Day, Remembrance Day, Sunday of the Dead).
- On holidays in December and January there are the following opening hours:
Christmas Eve: 10am - 2:30pm (permanent exhibition only)
1st Christmas Day: 10am - 2:30pm (permanent exhibition only)
2nd Christmas Day: 10am - 6pm (only special exhibition)
New Year's Eve: 10am - 2:30pm (permanent exhibition only)
New Year's Day: 10am - 6pm (until 2:30pm permanent exhibition, from 2:30pm special exhibition)
Please note our special opening times and playing times.
|Senior rate (65 years old +)||€14|
|Reduced rate (pupils, students, trainees, people with a disabled pass (severely disabled people with mark B are entitled to take an accompanying person)||€13|
|Youth rate (5-17 years old)||€10|
|Family rate (2 adults + 2 children from 5 to 17 years old)||€40|
|Under 5 years||Free|