Data Protection Policy
This document describes in detail the various measures that Culturespaces has implemented to protect personal data that you may provide through our website or online sales platform, following the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
1. YOUR DATA COLLECTED
1.1. Who is responsible for the collection and processing of the data?
The data controller is Culturespaces, a company incorporated under French law, registered in the Paris Trade Register (8378955116), whose registered office is at 153 Boulevard Haussmann 75008 Paris, France. The protection and respect of your privacy are important to us. We process all personal data following the provisions of the GDPR and other relevant data protection regulations and only to the extent necessary.
1.2. Collection and storage of your data as well as type and purpose of its use
1.2.1. Data collected during registration and orders on the website
Imagine you wish to access certain services on our websites, such as a subscription to one of the Culturespaces Newsletter or to purchase a ticket to one of our attractions. In that case, you will be asked to provide us with personal information, specifically your name and email address, to respond to your request.
We only use this personal information to perform the services you have agreed to. Provided you have given us your prior consent. As explained here, we may use miscellaneous personal information to inform you electronically about developments in our products and services. When we collect data that can be used to keep you informed about our products and services, you can always agree or disagree to its use for commercial advertising. In addition, every email we send contains an unsubscribe link that automatically allows you to stop receiving this type of communication. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you will be removed from the relevant distribution list within a reasonable period. The email addresses you may be asked to enter in the other forms (the contact form) are only used to send the corresponding message and are not stored.
We, therefore, collect and process the following data:
The data that you provide to us directly:
- Required for registration on our platform, for example, surname, first name, email address, residential address, date of birth, and password. The information below is mandatory. You must provide the following to create an account on our platform and access our services:
- A copy of all orders you have placed on our platform.
- The details of any financial or accounting transactions you have made on our platform.
- Your visit history on our platform and the content you have accessed.
1.2.2. Data is automatically collected each time the website is accessed
In addition, we store specific user data each time you visit our platform and access or use our services, particularly when you register for our newsletter.
1.3. Data usage
We process your data to ensure the administration, billing and tracking of the platform’s activity, a smooth connection to the website, comfortable use of the platform, evaluate the system’s security and stability, and other administrative purposes. These data are necessary for the correct execution of our services.
1.4. Legal basis of data processing
Processing your data is done on the following legal grounds:
- You have given your express consent following Section 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR.
Data processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests (Section 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR).
Processing is done following Section 6(1)(1)(c) GDPR because of legal obligation.
- Processing is necessary for the handling of our contractual relationships (Section 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR).
1.5. Retention period for your data
Data relevant to our business relationship.
- Your data will not be kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the management of our business relationship.
- Your data may be retained for three years from the end of the business relationship when it comes to possible acquisition activities. At the end of this period, we may contact you again to ask if you would like to continue receiving advertising requests.
Concerning your bank card details:
For financial transactions, the payment of purchases and fees via the platform, the payment service provider PayZen is commissioned to ensure correct processing and security. On our behalf, the Service Provider collects and retains your data relating to your credit card numbers during your registration on our Platform and at least until you make your last transaction. We don’t have access to this data. By ticking the box, you expressly consent to the retention of your data.
- Data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2 registered on your bank card is not stored.
2. SECRECY AND NON-DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal information collected through our websites will not be distributed, transferred, rented, or exchanged by Culturespaces to any third party without your consent.
Your personal data may be transferred to the competent authorities to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
Culturespaces is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information by using standard protection technologies to encrypt the data you submit to us. These appropriate technical and organisational measures, technologies and security procedures protect your information and deny access, use, and disclosure to unauthorised parties.
Culturespaces is not responsible for the content, level of security, or privacy practices applied by the third-party websites we link to from our site.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
This data is collected following the GDPR and BDSG.
You have the right to information, correction, restriction of processing, transmission, and objection of your data, as well as to complain to the competent supervisory authority. You can revoke your consent at any time. For this purpose, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing us at the following address:
Correspondant Informatique et Libertés
153 boulevard Haussmann 75 008 Paris
4.1. What is a Cookie?
4.2. Different cookie issuers
These are cookies placed by third parties (marketers or partners) to measure our websites’ audience, determine your interests in products viewed or purchased, and personalise the advertising you receive.
You have various options for managing cookies.
Your internet browser setting
You can delete the cookies stored on your computer at any time to erase the information they contain permanently. Your browser can also show you the cookies to be stored on your device and ask whether you wish to accept them. You can decide on a case-by-case basis to accept or reject individual cookies or all of them. However, the setting may change the conditions of access to our services for which cookies are required.
Cookies can be disabled by following the browser instructions below:
- If you are using the Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int...
- If you use Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- If you use the Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
- If you use the Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=f
- The setting on a cookie management platform
You can manage certain third-party cookies by going to cookie management platforms offered by advertising professionals.
Last updated: November 2022